DOWNLOAD GAME NARUTO OFFLINE BARU


NARUTO NINJA RIBORN

Okay, my friends welcome to my blogger. Okay guys in my first article. I want to post a game that reminds me of my childhood. The problem is that since grade 6 elementary school until now I still really like this anime.


What anime ??

NARUTO anime guys ..

So my first post was posted. I want to share the NARUTO game offline guys. This game has a very light size but it's really fun to play. this game has a character from 2 anime guys. Namely the Anime NARUTO & DRAGON BALL Z. Many call this game the JUMP FORCE game off-line version



THE FOLLOWING SCREENSHOT GAMEPLAY:




GAME INFORMATION:

Name: Naruto Reborn

Mode: offline

Size: 70MB

File: APK Only (no data)

Android 4.0 and up



GAME FEATURES:

● new logo

● new select

● new backgroud

● new menu

● new audio / music

● new character



HOW TO PUT IT:
● Download the file
● open the ZArchiver application
● extract the file you have downloaded
● Done .. play the game



What are you guys interested in playing?

If you are interested in playing, just download the game immediately below.


Okay guys, a little explanation about the NARUTO game above guys. Don't forget to stop by the SOSMED too, huh ..


For more information such as PASSWORD, GAMEPLAY you can check the video below ..


Don't forget the SUBSCRIBE Channel, so you always update about the latest games from my channel ...



okay guys so much for our meeting this time. Hopefully it is useful & if there are questions, write it in the comments column ...

Thank you for your visit &

Wassalamualaiku wr. wb.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel