DOWNLOAD TEXTURES NARUTO ACCEL DEMO


TEXTURES NARUTO ACCEL 3

Assalamualaikum friend welcome back to blogger I TOBII GAME and the article this time I will share MOD TEXTURES for the Naruto accel game version of PPSSPP.
MOD Textures is not a friend game, MOD Textures is a MOD (modification) for a game, where ordinary games like Naruto accel 3 we change into like a ninja 5 ps2 game or even become a naruto storn 4 friends

how to modify it is very easy because we have prepared the file and you just download it.
if you still don't understand about the article I wrote above you just see the results of my screenshot below

SCREENSHOT GAMEPLAY










HOW TO PUT IT:

● Download the file
● open the ZArchiver application
● extract the downloaded file
● open the PPSSPP emulator application
● Done .. play the game

Ok guys, a little explanation about the MOD TEXURES NARUTO ACCEL 3 game above.

Are you interested in playing it? If you are interested, just download the file below, guys.
And if you want to be friends, follow, or Fans with you, friend

You can visit my social media below

For more information about this game you can check the video below guys

Thank you for stopping by at this simple BLOG guys & Don't forget
SUBSCRIBE
my youtube channel (free) so you can always update about the latest games that I will share ...

Okay, my friends may be enough until here, our encounter this time. Good download & hopefully useful

Here the TOBII Admin resigned ...
Wassalamualaikum wr. wb.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel